Do you want to play tennis in Pilsen or Prague? Correctly, with a licensed trainer and a person who lives for tennis? That means you are in the right place!
David Trojacek, born in 1998, a student at VSE in Prague, on faculty of informatics and statistics, subject of study is applied informatics. I was playing Czech national handball for a long time in Pilsen-Ujezd but at the age of 15 I started playing tennis and I have stayed with it.
Champion of the Czech Republic in Czech national handball in categories: older pupils, junior and men.
Owner of tennis license of The Czech Tennis Association and I have a lot of experience in training from children to adults and I also have some experiences in handball training. I speak Spanish (B2), English (B2-) and Czech language (native speaker).
I am a young trainer with a lot of experience when it comes to training kids and adults. I can teach you all the rules, all the correct tennis shots, but most importantly, I can teach you the correct technique.
If you are self-conscious about your abilities in tennis, I am the right guy for you. I am very patient, and I will give you all the attention you desire.
I base my training on genuine communication, so you can enjoy playing tennis like as your hobby, I will always consult the training with you to find out what is best for you! I want to satisfy your requirements!
Start playing tennis with me!
- Pilsen/Prague: 500,- CZK / hour (1 player and trainer, without court rental)
- 550,- CZK / hour (2 players and trainer, without court rental)
- 650,- CZK / hour (3 players and trainer, without court rental)
- 750,- CZK / hour (4 players and trainer, without court rental)
- 350,- CZK / hour (singles, doubles, without explication, court rental paid by clients)
Rental rates of court per hour from April to October:
- 100-300,- CZK / hour, depending on place and time – paid by client
Rental rates of court in hall per hour from October do April:
- 200-600,- CZK / hour, depending on place and time – paid by client
+420 733 128 918
I prefer contact by email if you are interested in tennis training, don´t be afraid and complete a questionnaire and I will reply to you as soon as possible: